Tuesday, July 5, 2016

You're the best Card and Challenge Entry

Hey guys! I have been working on a few different things and found a digital stamp that I just had to have. I made this new card based on a color and sketch challenge over at the Your Next Stamp Blog
Lets get on to the card....


I found the Digital Image on Etsy and then used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color it. 
Here are the colors I used

Sun: CT2, CT4
Flamingo: CR2, PP3, PP4, Black
Lake: TB2, TB4
Grass: CG2, CG4
Bucket: CG1, CG3
Shovel: OR2
Sand: EB2
White Gelly Roll Pen 

I am so excited to have entered this card into the challenge. I am working on a few new things for Technique Tuesday as well. I will be back tomorrow to share some new things :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!! Love the flamingo!!! Too cute!! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!!!!