Friday, June 24, 2016

Happy Birthday with Technique Tuesday

Hey Guys, Ashley here!! 

I have been having a rough couple of weeks with some family things. I am so excited to be putting up a new post and a new project!! Some of you may know that I am now on the Design Team for Technique Tuesday... It is so exciting!!!! Have you seen all of their cool dies and Stamps? If not, you need to go check it out HERE

Today for my card I wanted to make something different and you can never have too many Birthday Cards. I used a stamp set called Beary Sweet and then a brand new set called Bravo. I am loving how versatile everything is. If you'd like to get them click on the names above and it will take you over to the site :)

Here is a look at the front of my card... 

I used a 4" square card for this and it came out so cute. Using the Beary Sweet set I stamped the Balloons and then made some masks so that I could make a bouquet of Balloons. I then used my Spectrum Noir markers to color them. 


This is the inside where you can insert a gift card for that special someone after folding the card and making a slit with an exact knife. 

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back to share some new exciting things Ive made this week. 

No comments: