Saturday, May 14, 2016

Do It dashboard for the Happy Planner

Hey guys!

I know I have been away for a bit, my whole family was super sick and then I decided to join them. I have been out of bed for 2 days only and am starting to feel like a person. The first thing I did when I got up was sit at the craft table. I have had plenty of time to think of things I want to make. Anywho... Let's get down to my project!!!

I got out all my items that I wanted and literally sat for about 15 minutes thinking how I was going to make my Dashboard. I knew I wanted to make one but I didn't want it to be like everyone else's. I took things that I need/want to do everyday and added them to my list.


I chose the fonts I wanted to use and that I wanted a coffee theme and starting making light pencil marks on my watercolor paper. I made marks from the top and where I wanted my header to go and then made lines where I wanted my boxes and tasks to go. From there I started stamping my little hearts desire and I bring you to my Dashboard before the color...


I love how it turned out!! Since I did it on Watercolor paper I knew I wanted too use my watercolor palette. I have only ever used once before. I grabbed a cup of water and my water brush and got to work. 


This is my finished project and I am in love with it!! I am going to go have it laminated and then I will be able to use it week after week. I will be punching it to fit into my happy planner. 

All of the stamps that I used for this project can be found at www.sweetstampshop.com 

This is a list of the sets used: 
Just Icons
Outline Upper Alpha
Mixed Alpha 
Cuppa Coffee 
Coffee Boss
Plan Craft 
Plan Everyday 
Plan to Eat
Plan to Clean 
Plan to Go 

Thanks for stopping by today and I have another post coming in a few days :) 

Ashley


No comments: