Friday, February 5, 2016

Lawn Fawn I Love You Card

Hello All......

It has been some years since I have posted anything on here. My babies are 3 and 4 now and letting me craft more. I am very excited to get back into making cards and paper crafts. It has been way too long. Since I had my first son in January 2012 I have been Crocheting tons and then had a second son in April 2013. It has been a wild ride but I would not change it for anything. I just love it. Ok, so enough about that... Lets talk a little bit about my card that I made, 1st card out of the gates and I am so proud of it. 

I have to tell you that I just discovered all these new supplies in card making and I am in Love. I LOVE Lawn Fawn Stamps!!! They are my absolute favorite. Then I have my Sweet Stamp Shop stamps that I am loving using in my planner and just recently started making cards with them. Im very new to Spectrum Noir Markers and I think they are great! I decided I wanted to make my Husband a Valentines Card this year since it has been so long. 

I went ahead and entered this card into the Lawnscaping Challenge #123 :)


So I made an A2 sized card with the Sweet Smiles Stamp and Die set from Lawn Fawn. I decided the whole thing needed to be pink, red and white. It turned out a lot better than I expected. 


I also used the Milo's ABC's set from Lawn Fawn for the I Love You Sentiment. 

I am so glad to be back at the crafting table again and I will be posting a lot more :) Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see and I would love to show you. 

Thanks for stopping by... Come back real soon!


Ashley 

1 comment:

Tracy Freeman said...

Hiya Ashley, so pleased you are crafting again and i cannot wait too see more amazing cards ! I am a fellow Lawn Fawn lover and you have created a fantastic card with this set.
Thank you for stopping by my blog :)
Have a great day xxx