Monday, June 4, 2012

Father's Day

Hey Guys!!
I was making a card for my dad's birthday and my fiance said it didn't look like my dad so I decided to make it a father's day card instead. I made it into a Father's day card for my Father In Law. I am really liking the way it turned out. You have to know that the original idea is not mine, I found it on a search for man birthday cards. The original is from Amanda's Scraps and more. 

Here is the card:

It is an A2 card and I used Just Because Cards cartridge for the truck and the circle it's in. The stamp is from Emma over at Creative Time For Me using "Your my best buddy" set. 

Thanks for looking!! Come back soon! :)

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

You did do a great job recreating the card. Your father-in-law will love it.

Hope you will stop by soon.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

TammyS. said...

Your card is Adorable Ashley!! Love the new look on your blog!!You go Girl!!!:)