Monday, May 14, 2012

Monkeyin Around

Hey everyone!!

I just was able to complete a Layout I have been working on for a few days! I am excited!! It turned out too cute!! We are going to get right down to business today...

Here is my Layout...


This file is from Bear Hugs Paper Piecing by Art and Scraps. It is called Monkey Business and I love this file!!


This is a close up of the Peeker Monkey holding a banana. 


Banana Monkey turned out so cute!!


I decided to title my Layout Monkeyin' Around so that I could put pictures of my son on it and put it in his scrapbook. 

I am loving this layout!! I cut the grass at 2 1/2 and then used the Fiskars Grass Border Punch. The photo mats are for 4 x 4 and 4 x 5 1/4 pictures. 

I hope you enjoyed this layout as much as I am and I will be back with another cute project that I made tomorrow. 

Thanks for stopping by!! =)

No comments: