Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Easter Card

This morning was a pretty good day in my house. My son was calm and didn't need to be held every second and I had some time to put together a card. I was able to cut out a whole bunch of pieces to different things so that I could just piece them together and not have to take the time to cut them out. So far 1 step at a time has been good!!

I was actually about to make a few cards tonight and am very excited about it!! I will post another card tomorrow and then the next day. 

Here is my awesome card:

The pattern was a freebie pattern that was from Treasure Box Designs and the Stamp is from one of my stamp sets. 

I have already addressed this card and am sending it out to my grandma in the morning. I am thinking I am going to have to make another one. I am loving how it came out and did not take long to do. 

Please make sure you stop by tomorrow and see the other cards that I got to make tonight. 

No comments: