Thursday, March 15, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

** If your looking for the Guest Designer blog post, click HERE**


Liebster Blog Award!!

I was just told this morning that I won a Liebster blog award from Court over at Court's Crafts!! I am so excited!! I know I haven't been blogging as much as I need to and plan to get back on that ASAP. 
Thank You so much for this award!! 


1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog
4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!

Here are the other Bloggers I'm sharing this award with:
2. Heather - Organized Chaos
5. Jessica - Stamping Love

Thank You again Court!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Awwwe! Thanks, Ashley, for the Liebster Blog award. Very thoughtful of you to think of me!
Can't wait to get it posted on my blog and start giving it to others.
--C
Christinescreativecards.blogspot.com
christinescreativecards@gmail.com