Sunday, December 4, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 4


Day 4 of the awesome 12 Days of Christmas Projects!

This is coming along so nicely!! I am really enjoying this and going to other blogs and getting ideas for other things. 

Here is my card for today:

Recipe:
4 x 5 1/2 Card
3 7/8 x 5 3/8 Snowflake Layer
1 7/8 x 5 3/8 Pink Strip
Penguins @ 2.75 (Simply Charmed)
White Ribbon

There is another variation to this card that I will post in a few days that I made. I really liked the Penguins so I wanted to do a few cards with them. 

There will be another card to show tomorrow so make sure you stop back by!! 

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your penguin couple is absolutely adorable. I sure do like that sentiment/font.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance. I just posted a cutie too.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Tracy said...

WAY cute! But your penguins always are!