Wednesday, December 28, 2011

1 last Merry Christmas Card

Good Morning All!!! 

I have one more Christmas card to share. I wanted to wait until I knew that the person I sent it to had it :). I really like the way it turned out and I think I am going to use the same cut soon and make a Layout. 

Just so you all know. I have been making some projects and stashing them aside to post real soon. We are still waiting for this little baby to be born and I feel like it wont be too much longer. I am making progress. I am Full Term now and now it's just a waiting game. 

Now on to our Card:


Recipe:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Card
4 x 5 1/4 Green Layer
3 3/4 x 5 Patterned Paper
Girl is a MyScrapChick file called Christmas Cuties
1 3/4 x 5 1/4 Green strip
Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment
TPC Stamps
Chalk
Brads
Stickles

I hope you enjoyed this card!! I just got my pics printed from this year and so I am going to be putting them together in Layouts and am also going to share the rest of the pregnancy album I have done :)

See you back here real soon!!

1 comment:

Pat N. said...

Very cute card. Good luck to you with the birth of your baby. Hope you don't have to wait too long!--Pat N.