Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Blog Hop Day 3


Hello everyone and Welcome to Day 3 of our awesome Halloween Hop! I hope you have had as much fun as I have through this and seeing everyone's projects. I hope you came here from Cher's Blog but if you didn't you will want to start at Angela's Blog (the beginning). I will get right to my project today.


Recipe:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Card
4 x 5 1/4 Layer
2 1/2 x 5 1/4 Strip
Studio G Stamps
1" Circle Punch

I had fun making this card. I was trying to make something that did not involve the cricut. I like how this came out! 

Alright... Now it's time to hop on over to Rachael's Blog and see all the other awesome projects!! I thank you for coming by today and I encourage you to keep coming back and I will be posting more pics of my Pregnancy Album. It is a work in progress!!

Line Up:

7 comments:

Eva Laney said...

Super cute Card and such a great hop. I am a new follower.

Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

I have a giveaway on my blog

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Great card!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Tambo said...

cute card Ashley. I have a bunch of these stamps. Putting them in circles is a cute idea. tfs Tami
tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

Tambos Creations!

smyiow said...

I love your card! Super cute!!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

BABYBORICUA said...

beautiful card...

Kathy said...

Adorable card, so simple and cute! Thanks for sharing!

kmgillon at yahoo dot com
http://kathyand3kids.blogpsot.com

Gail said...

love the dp and sketch..tfs loves ya