Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baby Shower Favors!!

I just made these favors tonight and I love the way they turned out. I wanted Favors at my baby shower next weekend but didn't tell anyone until recently. So I decided that I would make some. I got the idea from My Pink Stamper. I watched her video and then decided to make some of my own in the theme of my shower. My Shower is a jungle theme, and we dont know if the baby is a boy or a girl. 

Here is the picture of a few I have done:

I love Monkeys but my Fiance loves Lions and we were going to make the baby's crib theme The Lion King. So I thought the lion was perfect.

Make sure you come back on Saturday for the Halloween Blog Hop!!!

2 comments:

Lora said...

hey i also watched her video and then me too decided to make some of my own in the theme of shower and i just came to a great idea in my BABY SHOWER FAVORS ...its really amazing and her videaos are realy helpfull..!!

best diaper bags said...

Hello Dude,

The joy of having a baby is blissful. The mom-to-be takes extra care of the minute things in the routine activities. It is important for the expecting parents to relax and unwind and do a bit of fun activity all the while. The baby shower ritual is an overwhelming mood and the ladies love to express their concern for the expectant mother with gifts that will go for the baby. Thanks.....