Monday, August 15, 2011

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday

Alright!!! I am so excited that I actually got my card finished. I have had it all layed out on my gypsy but haven't cut it out since I have been gone all weekend. 

The Challenge over at My Creative Time is to use a Retired Cartridge for your project. I liked this challenge. I surprisingly have a lot of the retired cartridges and it got me using some I don't use often enough. 

I decided to use Joys Of The Seasons for my card today. I thought it would be a good time to start on my holiday cards so that I am not behind this year. 


Recipe:
Card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (paper is from Paper Trey Ink)
Layer is 4 x 5 1/4 (paper is from Christmas Combo Stack from DCWV)
Strip is 4 x 2
Ornament and layers cut @ 4.30
Sheer Ribbon is from JoAnn's
Inked around everything with silver ink
Stamp is one from TPS Christmas

Thank you for coming by today and make sure you go visit Emma!! She has amazing new releases of her stamps coming out. I can't wait to see what she has done this time!!!

4 comments:

Amanda T said...

WOW! This is so beautiful. I love the colors and that cute sentiment. Gorgeous!!

L.B. said...

very cute card. I love ornaments.

Glora said...

So cute!!! I love EVERYTHING about this card from the shape down to the sentiment. That ornament is GORGEOUS! Hugs- Glora

Maria Elena said...

Your card is adorable Ashley ! great job!
Thanks for commenting in my blog ;)
Have a great Thursday !
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/