Thursday, June 2, 2011

Winner!!!

So, today is the day when we chose the winner of the WHAT"S YOUR SUMMER? Blog Hop!! YAY!! I wanted to thank everyone who participated in my hop!! I had so much fun and I loved seeing everyones favorites of summer. 

The Winner is #8 from the Challenge: Barb A. 
Please email me Barb with all your information so that I can get your stamps out to you!!
ScrappinAsh at gmail dot com

Im sorry everyone for not doing much crafting lately. I have had so many things going on right now that I have not even made it to the dining room table to make anything. I am going to try and get up there tomorrow. I had a bad upper respiratory infection and then family things going on. Everything is ok, just busy. 

Thanks for Stopping by!! I will make something tomorrow and post it, make sure to check back!!

2 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Congrats Barb. Poor thing, hope you're feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Congrats barb! sherri www.sherripriest.blogspot.com