Monday, June 27, 2011

Scrapbookaholic by Abby Challenge #8

Hey everyone!!! You guessed right... It's that time again!!! Time for the Scrapbookaholic by Abby Challenge #8. 

I had a lot of fun doing this challenge. This week is to create something Red, White and Blue!! There can be so many possibilities!! It doesn't just have to be 4th of July. I saw a "hello" card and a birthday card and I loved them all. 

Here is my card for this weeks project!

This card is a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and the layer is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8. I used the K & Company Americana stack for the background and the words. I cut the strip at 4 1/8 x 2 1/2 and used adorable little white buttons. The Ribbon is Whisper White from Stampin Up and the Words are from the Stand and Salute Cart cut at 4". The card base and red strip are from Paper Trey Ink. 

I hope you will go over to Abby's blog Scrapbookaholic By Abby and join in our Challenge. By going over there you will love what you see from all the DT members and be entered into the challenge. This week Abby is giving away an adorable 8 x 8 stack by Mosipis Papel.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will stop by again real soon!!!
(There is exciting news hitting my blog in about 2 1/2 weeks!!)