Monday, May 16, 2011

Scrapbookaholic by Abby Challenge #5

Today is the Scrapbookaholic by Abby Challenge #5!!! The challenge is to create a bag or box and include Hello Kitty on it, if you have it. 

I do not have anything Hello Kitty and I was making these little bags for my Aunt's Baby Shower that was yesterday. 


I got the bag from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and the Turtle is cut from Create A Critter @ 1.59". The ribbon is from the dollar store near me. 

Please make sure you go over to Scrapbookaholic By Abby and see all the other DT's projects! They are fabolous. 

You will also see all the information for the sponsor of this Challenge. Have fun!!

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Cute, cute bag. I just love the create a critter cartridge! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Court said...

Love the pink turtle and it's cute face! You rock!!!!

Pammejo said...

Great bag, I love the Create a Critter cartridge.