Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS National Scrapbook Day Challenge #9

Challenge #9 over at My Pink Stamper is to Use Glitz, Glam and Glitter in your Project!

I got this fantastic paper from Michaels not too long ago and I thought this would be the best project for it!!


Recipe:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Card
4 x 5 1/4 Layer
High Heel cut @ 3" using Gypsy Wanderings
Ribbon is from Dollar Tree
Recollections Princess Stamps (Michaels)
Recollections Animal Paper (Michaels)
White Sakura Jelly Roll Pen
Glitter Sakura Jelly Roll Pen

There are 3 more Challenges left... I am starting to get worn out. LOL!!! I told myself I was going to do every Challenge in the alloted 1 hour time frame and so far I have made each one. Some by just a few minutes. LOL! I am having so much fun with this!!

2 comments:

{Raechel} said...

I LOVE this card! It is just tooo cute! Thanks so much for playing along in the NSD Fun on My pink stamper!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

JustYolie said...

Fabulous card! Love it!