Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS National Scrapbook Day Challenge #11

We are almost finished with all the Challenges =(!! I have been having so much fun! I have actually done every one, what a way to catch up... I love it!!

Challenge #11 - Make a project and use Pink, Green and Black!!

This is my Happy Everything Card!!

Recipe:
4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card
4 x 4 mat
Flower cut @ 4 using Simply Charmed
Black Ribbon from the Dollar Tree
Sweet Cheeks Stamps by ME using Spring In Bloom

One more Challenge left!! Make sure you go over to My Pink Stamper and enter!! 

3 comments:

Court said...

Did you seriously do all that stiching?? You are a pro!!! :-)

Ashley said...

LOL! Yeah it didn't take too long at all. I thought it was going to take a lot longer!

Jovan said...

This is so super cute! I love all the stitching.