Thursday, April 21, 2011

Winner and an Award

Hello!!!
Sorry it has taken me a little time to pick the winner of the Hanging with my Peeps Blog Hop! Trying to plan my wedding and do family stuff and work is starting to kill me. LOL!! So... Random.org picked #20 which was... 

From Cathie W
.....great project... tfs

Thank You Cathie W. Please email me at ScrappinAsh(at)gmail(dot)com with your address so I can get your prize out to you!!


Then today I was so excited to see that I got the Attitude award from Joy over at http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com. I am supposed to tell 3 things that make me different from everyone else and send this award to 3 other bloggers.

About Me:
1. I just love to be able to dress up fancy for anything
2. I do not really like to watch TV
3. I am trying to do everything myself for my wedding

Blogs I want to pass this award to:

Thanks for Stopping by!!! I will have a project up tomorrow morning!! Don't forget that I have a challenge going right now. Challenge #2, you have until next Wednesday to enter!!!

No comments: