Thursday, April 28, 2011

Scraptastic Thursday Challenge #3

It's that time of the week again...
Time for the Scraptastic Thursday Challenge! I am going to change some things up from here on out... I will continue to do the challenges but I will choose a winner once a month. Instead of at each challenge. That means you will have 2 chances to win if you do both challenges. This will be starting at this challenge. I am having to do this because it is going to get expensive for me and I do not have any Sponsors or anything. I hope you will continue to enter my challenges and have fun!!

This weeks WINNER is Celeste L. 
Please email me at ScrappinAsh at gmail dot com and I will get your prize out to you!! 

Challenge
**Make something for Spring or Mothers Day!**
** Use Kraft Cardstock**
**Due Date is May 11, 2011 at Midnight PST**
**Have FUN!!!**

Recipes:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Card out of Kraft Cardstock
Butterfly @ 3 3/4 from Once Upon A Princess
Tag @ 1 1/4 from Once Upon A Princess
Ribbon is Stampin Up Whisper White Satin
Stamps is Sweey Cheeks Stamps by ME using Spring In Bloom

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Thank you for the challenge!