Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Layout

Hello All!! Today is my weekly nothing but scrapbook day and it starts pretty soon. I am waiting for my Bestie to get here to get the day rollin'. Last week when I way layed up for a while I thought I could design something on Esmerelda and get it cut out. So I cut it out and put it together while I was on the couch. LOL! As I look at this Layout more and more I have decided that it really needs something more. I think I am going to figure it out and then re-post the picture. 


Recipe:
8 x 8 Layout
Bunny @ 3" Using 3 Birds on Parade
Grass @ 6.80" using Everyday Paper Dolls
Eggs @ 3" using Doodlecharms
Easter @ 1.70" using A Child's Year
Paper is from my Stash
Peachy Keen Princess Faces

Thanks for Stopping By!!! Come back in a little bit, I will announce the winner and a new Challenge. 

No comments: