Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crafting With Cristina Guest Designer

Hey Everyone!! 
Today I am the guest designer over at Crafting with Cristina!! I am so excited!! I have been waiting for this day for a long time. My challenge this week was to make a recycled project. I had heard of things being made with toilet paper rolls and decided to go ahead and try myself. 

Here is my project that I made:
 Front Cover using Ribbon from my Stash, Tag from Twinkle Toes cut at 1.50".
Tag from Twinkle Toes cut at 1.50" and Bee from Create A Critter cut at 2"
 Butterfly cut at 2 3/4 using Create A Critter
Tags cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More on pg 89 @ 4".

All the paper is from a new Peeps stack I got at Craft Warehouse, Sentiments are Sweet Cheeks Stamps by ME using Spring In Bloom. I used 1/8" eyelets and the Orange rings are also from the same line as the paper. 

The paper is cut at 6 x 4 and then wrapped around a flattened toilet paper roll. I noticed some rolls are different so you should measure your own for the project. 

Now, go ahead and join in the challenge fun!! Head on over to Crafting with cristina and join in on the fun!! Link up your project!

Thanks for stopping by!! 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww Ashley, your toilet paper roll album is aborable!! I just love all the sweet sentiments..

Amanda:0)

Pat N. said...

Well, that is just adorable! Great job and perfect embellishments. Really cute idea.--Pat N.