Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Spring

My First Spring Card... I'm so happy!! I have been thinking that I needed to get on making Spring Cards since out weather here has been weird. Just today we had snow, hail, rain and Sun; in a 5 minute period. WEIRD!!!

I was making this card for the Peachy Keen Challenge this week and I came across that I also works for a few other challenges as well. Paper Cutz Challenge is to make something using Bee's, Butterfly's or Ladybug's. Then for Fantabolous Cricut the Challenge was to make something featuring your favorite seasonal weather. 


Recipe:
5 1/4 x 5 1/4 base with Kraft Cardstock
5 x 5 layer
Circle cut @ 5" then cut in half (Plantin Schoolbook)
Cloud @ 1.60" (Create A Critter)
Bee @ 3" (Create A Critter)
Stampin Up Ribbon
Peachy Keen Everyday Character Faces
Sakura White Jelly Roll
Clear Gems

Thanks For Stopping By...
Ashley

10 comments:

Cathryn said...

Awwwhh, that bee is adorable!! TFS Cathryn67 <3

Anonymous said...

Bee-utiful!

Jean said...

How cute! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

Shelly said...

So Super Cute! I'm a new follower. TFS!
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Tracy said...

Bee-licious! You know I love all your cards, duh!

--tre

Janice W. said...

Spring can't come soon enough! Love your bee-utiful card! Thanks for joining the PK challenge!

Kate said...

This is so sweet! I love the happy little expression on the bee.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

Helen said...

So cute! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

Kathy said...

Love the card, just became a follower. Stop over and visit my blog sometime.
Kathy
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

Lorie said...

YAY for Spring!! Your card is BEEautiful, Ashley! Thanks so much for joining us for the PKS challenge!

Hugs,
Lorie PKSDT