Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Shower Invitations

Hey There!!! I have been busy making lots of things. We had been waiting to see what my aunt was having, so while we waited I made her baby shower invitations for a BOY and a GIRL. It was fun!! 

So just went in on Thursday and found out that ITS A GIRL!!!! YAY!!! She really likes turtles, so I am making new invitations exactly like the boy one but with a pink turtle. She didn't really like the flower. 

This is the front of the Boy Invitations...
 This would be the inside...
 Front of the Girl Invitations...
 Inside of the Girl Invitation...

I am really liking how these turned out. I used Kraft Cardstock for the base of the card. Coredinations Cardstock in Frappuccino and Fern for the inside and front. The Onsie is welded together using Esmerelda {gypsy}, and cut at 5". The turtle on the front is from Create A Critter and cut at 2.40 on my gypsy. 

3 comments:

Kim said...

Ashley, these baby invites are just adorable! Too Cute:)
~Kim

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Libby Beach said...

too too stinkin cute!!! :)