Tuesday, December 14, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Day 13

Today I had a big TO-DO on my list that I have been trying to do for 2 weeks and havn't got that far. Well tonight was my lucky night!! I actually accomplished it, it may not have got done 100%, but 50%. I have got to say that is better than the big fat 0 still.


That's right!!! You guessed it! We finally got our Christmas tree!!!!! YAY!!!!!! I'm so excited. It smells like Christmas in my house. It didn't get decorated yet but that is because when we got it, it was pouring rain outside and I think it's a bad idea to put the lights on a wet tree. LOL!! So the decorating step is next and will happen this weekend. 



My Puppy who is just 9 months old, will not leave the Christmas Tree alone. We just figured out she is opening the back of the tree skirt and drinking the water out of it. 



No comments: