Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge #22

Make a Holiday Card or Tag that features a Christmas Tree or Ornament

Use the Cricut or Other Die Cut on your project
Add Ribbon
Add Handmade Embellishment
Add Bling
(use anything additional you desire)


Last weeks Challenge was a photo inspiration. I looked at it once and had an idea but never made my project. So I changed it up a little and decided to add it to my card this week for an addition to this weeks Challenge. I just made this card today with my Winter Frolic Cartridge, and the shells are from Create A Critter. 



3 comments:

Kristina said...

Such an adorable card, thanks for playing with us this week at Papercraft Star!

Kim Duran said...

What a cute little tree. It reminds me of what Christmas looks like here in California, complete with the warm sand in my toes! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Papercraft Star! I look forward to seeing more of your projects!

Regan said...

What an adorable card! I'm loving the Christmas at the beach theme! Thank you for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

Regan