Friday, August 6, 2010

Engagement Party Invitations

So, I have my wedding coming up soon. I am making everything for it.


This is my Engagement Party Invitation. My best Friend is actually throwing my party and came up with the idea however, she is externing right now to become a Paramedic and she does not have a lot of time. I told her I would love to at least make the invites to get them out on time. This is what I came up with. We are also having get togethers to scrap every weekend. She is coming today so we can work on the centerpieces and the favors. She does not have a cricut, so we have so much fun with mine.

I will post everything else that is being made after the party. It is in a few weeks, but I don't want to spoil it for everyone attending. The colors are Pink and Orange and everything is turning out so well. Im so EXCITED!!!!! 

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing!